NO SUPPORT HERE, just other discussions related to 124thATC
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm
unfortunately I've been not well at all in the last weeks, you can probably guess what's going on.
I'll hopefully back to the project soon.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 pm
Oh, for God's sake, take care of yourself and come back in shape.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:18 am
Good luck and good health.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 pm
I am praying for your speedy recovery.
God bless you and your loved ones.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 10:02 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. My wife and I both had it (caught it in Miami we think) and it is a very nasty virus to be sure.
Amelia Island, FL
Flight Simming since 1983
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 am
My best wishes for a quick recover, mate
[Using XP11.41r1|Ubuntu 16.04\Mint 18.3|Kernel 4.15.0-99|amdgpu opensource driver|Mesa 18.0.5]