Installation issue

Discussions strictly related to the plugin installation
tangoindiamike

Installation issue

Post by tangoindiamike » Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi all,

I can't seem to install 124thATC on my new PC (windows 10). It installed fine on my Mac.

I have followed the installation directions exactly: copy the folder 124thATC64 into plugins (x-plane/resources/plugins). I have also tried extracting this folder into plugins. Neither have allowed me to see 124thATC in the plugins drop down on XP.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

ntnll

Re: Installation issue

Post by ntnll » Sun May 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi tangoindiamike, please read carefully this post. I think your issue is covered in the FAQs. Remember to attach also the log.txt for the next posts

a.

nicen

Re: New users welcome

Post by nicen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 am

hi, I'm new to flight sims and xplane's modding community. This tool looks great but I can't get it to work. I have 124thATC64 which I am now concerned is alpha or malware. I think i got it from flyawaysimulation but the Downloads link at http://124thatc.matacchieri.eu/ goes to Sourceforge with most recent version 59.

My first experience worked well. I didn't manage to complete that flight. Ever since then the 124thATC window shows this only, even when starting a new flight. Choosing "Reset" or "Stop" then "Start" in plugin menu did not fix the issue. Deleting and recreating Resources/plugins/124thATC64 did not fix the issue. I really want to give better ATC a shot, can you guys advise me what version I should be running and any files I need to delete to recreate?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ntnll

Re: New users welcome

Post by ntnll » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:07 pm

nicen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 am
hi, I'm new to flight sims and xplane's modding community. This tool looks great but I can't get it to work. I have 124thATC64 which I am now concerned is alpha or malware. I think i got it from flyawaysimulation but the Downloads link at http://124thatc.matacchieri.eu/ goes to Sourceforge with most recent version 59.

My first experience worked well. I didn't manage to complete that flight. Ever since then the 124thATC window shows this only, even when starting a new flight. Choosing "Reset" or "Stop" then "Start" in plugin menu did not fix the issue. Deleting and recreating Resources/plugins/124thATC64 did not fix the issue. I really want to give better ATC a shot, can you guys advise me what version I should be running and any files I need to delete to recreate?
I moved your post in the correct section "Installation support". "Just landed" section is definitely not the correct section where to post it. Next time please use the proper section.

The official page is the only one allowed for download the software. No one else is allowed to distribute the software, beware of any other source.

Your problem description is not comprehensive, and you are not providing any log supporting your issue, please, as stated dozen times in the forum, read this before posting. I would be happy to help you.

nicen

Post by nicen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Thanks, I posted there because I saw you say you were under DDOS attack and it was a good idea to post there first.

Just to confirm the sourceforge dates, there has been no release since 2017?

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:47 am

nicen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm
Thanks, I posted there because I saw you say you were under DDOS attack and it was a good idea to post there first.

Just to confirm the sourceforge dates, there has been no release since 2017?
No releases since 2017.