XP11 crashes sometimes by 124thATC

Only sim crash reporting
toelg

XP11 crashes sometimes by 124thATC

Post by toelg » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi 124thATC-Team,

first let me say thanks for Your great plugin ! enjoy 124thATC very much, because it provides pretty good European phraseology and works very well so far. Only sometimes it crashes my XP11. Yesterday it happened again (near at the end of the flight EDDL - LGKR).

I have atteched the "bugReport", hope it can help to find the bug.

Thanks in advance,
Dietmar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ntnll

Re: XP11 crashes sometimes by 124thATC

Post by ntnll » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:06 am

toelg wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm
Hi 124thATC-Team,

first let me say thanks for Your great plugin ! enjoy 124thATC very much, because it provides pretty good European phraseology and works very well so far. Only sometimes it crashes my XP11. Yesterday it happened again (near at the end of the flight EDDL - LGKR).

I have atteched the "bugReport", hope it can help to find the bug.

Thanks in advance,
Dietmar
Hi Dietmar,
thanks for report it, I'll take a look to it asap.

a.
124thATC Developer

toelg

Post by toelg » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi Antonello,

unfortunately, at version v2.0-a60RC18 there is still the same behavior. I have done a lot of flights without any problem, but today I had several XP crashes again. At the moment, the crash always occurs at the handover from EDDL tower to center.

Sorry, I have no idea what the cause could be. May be it is possible to fix the bug at my last two debug files.

Thanks and best regards
Dietmar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:48 pm

toelg wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:22 pm
Hi Antonello,

unfortunately, at version v2.0-a60RC18 there is still the same behavior. I have done a lot of flights without any problem, but today I had several XP crashes again. At the moment, the crash always occurs at the handover from EDDL tower to center.

Sorry, I have no idea what the cause could be. May be it is possible to fix the bug at my last two debug files.

Thanks and best regards
Dietmar
Hi Dietmar,
this is a public RC preview, please post future messages on the dedicated thread.
I'll have a look into it, thanks for report back.

a.
edit: not crashing here on my computer with build 19, please have a try with that version and see if that fixes :)
124thATC Developer