RCs public previews

Forum dedicated to the alpha, beta, and RC versions
ntnll

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Last build RC7 available in the first post.
There is still work to do on this version. There are few bugs and the SID and STAR function need to be optimezed.
Please feel free to post feedabacks on this thread. As usual, no support available for RC versions.

johnbla

Post by johnbla » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 am

Hi
I am getting crashes in RC7. It happened after I changed an option in the options tab. Log file attached. Also, when I lodge the flight plan, the Tower tab comes up but is blank. I have attached a screenie. I does not give me an option to acknowledge or say again. Thanks for working on this.
Regards
John
Attachments
2018-10-22_172938.jpg
2018-10-22_172938.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Log.txt
(183.27 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:22 am

johnbla wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 am
Hi
I am getting crashes in RC7. It happened after I changed an option in the options tab. Log file attached. Also, when I lodge the flight plan, the Tower tab comes up but is blank. I have attached a screenie. I does not give me an option to acknowledge or say again. Thanks for working on this.
Regards
John
Hi johnbla,
thanks for report, I'll have a look into it. Please remember enable debug mode in the plugin option, the plugin doesn't file any useful information while debug is disabled.

Cheers,
a.

jkeye

Post by jkeye » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:08 pm

RC7 worked perfectly for me-flew EGKK BIG OCK EGLL and the program gave me accurate vectors and waypoints all the way.
Great work!

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 am

jkeye wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:08 pm
RC7 worked perfectly for me-flew EGKK BIG OCK EGLL and the program gave me accurate vectors and waypoints all the way.
Great work!
Thanks jkeye for the feedback. There are still some bugs in the SID STAR function for XP10. I'll release next RC this weekend or tonight.

firewings

Post by firewings » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi ;

i have this error who cause a crash on xplane , see log :

124thATC v2.0-a60RC7 16:40:45: reading acc.dat
124thATC v2.0-a60RC7 16:40:45: cannot find center frequency in acc.dat for DAAS
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: 124thATC v2.0-a60RC7}==--

please add these valid DAAA airports on acc.dat :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 am

2.0.60RC8 uploaded.
Still not working properly on XP10. I'm wating for a feedback from Ben from Laminar, before proceed.
This build address some issues in the SID STAR function. Link in the first post.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:04 am

firewings wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:13 pm
Hi ;

i have this error who cause a crash on xplane , see log :

124thATC v2.0-a60RC7 16:40:45: reading acc.dat
124thATC v2.0-a60RC7 16:40:45: cannot find center frequency in acc.dat for DAAS
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: 124thATC v2.0-a60RC7}==--

please add these valid DAAA airports on acc.dat :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ

Hi firewings, thanks for report it.
Please read this, I need the logs.
Please also consider to post here this and future suggestions

johnbla

Post by johnbla » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:42 am

a
For info, I am getting crashes with a60.60RC8 and XP11.30 beta. I have attached my log file with debug mode enabled in the plug in.

Regards
John
Attachments
Log.txt
(46.58 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 am

johnbla wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:42 am
a
For info, I am getting crashes with a60.60RC8 and XP11.30 beta. I have attached my log file with debug mode enabled in the plug in.

Regards
John
I'll have a look, thanks John for report

a.

peterg

Post by peterg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 am

I have tested the V. RC8 in the last days and I noticed some things.
After entering the flight plan and the route ATC reports the release in the first dialog the airport and the SID are spelled. This can take some time with a long airport name (Munich Franz Josef Strauß).
The first flight altitude is given as 0 feet. Only after the start the PlugIn changes this value and I am requested by the center to climb.
Altogether this version seems a little slower to me than the predecessors. Especially during the landing the tower reports me the release only after the Touch Down. The SID and STAR Box worked great in all cases.
Thanks for this great PlugIn

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:18 am

peterg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 am
I have tested the V. RC8 in the last days and I noticed some things.
After entering the flight plan and the route ATC reports the release in the first dialog the airport and the SID are spelled. This can take some time with a long airport name (Munich Franz Josef Strauß).
The first flight altitude is given as 0 feet. Only after the start the PlugIn changes this value and I am requested by the center to climb.
Altogether this version seems a little slower to me than the predecessors. Especially during the landing the tower reports me the release only after the Touch Down. The SID and STAR Box worked great in all cases.
Thanks for this great PlugIn
Thanks peterg for you valuable feedback.
Yes, the new functions as mentioned need to be optimized, I'm working on it. I'm also waiting for Laminar feedback in order to move forward. I hope to address this bugs in RC9. I'll have a look to the 0 feet error.

Cheers,
a.

peroni

Post by peroni » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Could you make any ATC request to stop working if the aircraft radios are off?
I believe the built in XP11 ATC does it, except it is bad in every other way :D
Oh, any reason why I cannot use the same departure and destination airport?

Also I have visited the brainstorming page but how do we know if any of the many great ideas are being worked on?

Thanks in any case, your program is miles ahead of the default ATC

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 am

peroni wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:03 pm
Could you make any ATC request to stop working if the aircraft radios are off?
I believe the built in XP11 ATC does it, except it is bad in every other way :D
Oh, any reason why I cannot use the same departure and destination airport?

Also I have visited the brainstorming page but how do we know if any of the many great ideas are being worked on?

Thanks in any case, your program is miles ahead of the default ATC

Hi peroni,
Nice feature to add. Please add it to the brainstorm page, I'll definitely have a look into it.
The reason behind the limitation is an heritage from the source code of the original project. I'm planning to remove it. Hopefully in the next version, or .61.
There is no way to know when the features will be relelased. It depends really on the complexity of the change, on my spare time that is unfortunately limited, and the popularity of the request. The best way to track next version goals is to track the change log page

argonius

Post by argonius » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi Antonello

here is some feedback/suggestions concerning the manual SID/STAR selection.
- Sometimes (didn't try to reproduce) clearance is given for a certain SID / RWY w/o being asked to choose SID. The given SID often does not match with the first waypoint in the flight plan. If I then choose "other runway" and re-select the same RWY as previously assigned by the plugin, I get the selection of SID to choose from.
- The sudden pop-up of the STAR selection I find rather confusing, also because no information about the runway is given.

I'd very much like to have the possibility to choose SID / DEP RWY and STAR / ARR RWY in the flight plan dialog as an option. Pretty much like it is suggested here: http://124thatc.matacchieri.eu/mantis/view.php?id=291

Keep up the great work!