Release Candidate (RC) Version - Download and Feedback

Forum dedicated to the alpha, beta, and RC versions
ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Can't contact Panama center

Post by ntnll » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:08 pm

cgonzalez wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:02 pm
Is there a way to solve this meanwhile??? Is there something I can do???
I probably found the issue, that's not a bug in the code as I thought. Is due to the Panama Center incorrect frequency in the acc.dat. It leads to a conflict with the approach destination frequency you are flighting to.
Try to overwirte this file with the one you have in the plugin folder, it should address the issue. I'll push this change in the next RC version

Let me know,
a.
124thATC Developer

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:23 pm

RC5 available, link on the first post above
124thATC Developer

johnbla
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by johnbla » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks for the latest beta. Just a thought, when descending it always says eg descend 2,000 feet which I take it to be to descend TO 2,000 feet.

Sometime I get confused as to weather I should descend 2,000 eg from level 50 to level 30 instead of descent to 2,000 feet. Just wondering if it would be better to include the word to. Hope that this isn't too rambling and makes a bit of sense.

Thanks
John

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm

johnbla wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am
Thanks for the latest beta. Just a thought, when descending it always says eg descend 2,000 feet which I take it to be to descend TO 2,000 feet.

Sometime I get confused as to weather I should descend 2,000 eg from level 50 to level 30 instead of descent to 2,000 feet. Just wondering if it would be better to include the word to. Hope that this isn't too rambling and makes a bit of sense.

Thanks
John
Sorry John, not sure to understand.


RC6 available, link on top
124thATC Developer

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: My video report 124thATCv2.0-a60RC4

Post by ntnll » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:52 am

ivo wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:38 am
Hi Antonello.
Here is a bug report files.
1. CTD when used AI aircraft ENABLED

Ivo
Thanks for the feedback Ivo, I'll check it out.
124thATC Developer

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:41 am

last tests on RC6 were positive, barring any unforeseen delays, the .60 version should be released later this week
124thATC Developer

Rafalec
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by Rafalec » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:20 pm

ntnll wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm
johnbla wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am
Thanks for the latest beta. Just a thought, when descending it always says eg descend 2,000 feet which I take it to be to descend TO 2,000 feet.

Sometime I get confused as to weather I should descend 2,000 eg from level 50 to level 30 instead of descent to 2,000 feet. Just wondering if it would be better to include the word to. Hope that this isn't too rambling and makes a bit of sense.

Thanks
John
Sorry John, not sure to understand.


RC6 available, link on top
John ask if it is possible to add the word "to" when plugin ask to descend to flight level.
Thanks

cgonzalez
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:31 am

Re: Can't contact Panama center in v2.0-a60RC4

Post by cgonzalez » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Okay, thank you! I'll let you know what happens.

cgonzalez
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:31 am

Re: Can't contact Panama center in v2.0-a60RC4

Post by cgonzalez » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 am

The problem is solved. Thank you!!!

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Can't contact Panama center in v2.0-a60RC4

Post by ntnll » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:08 am

cgonzalez wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 am
The problem is solved. Thank you!!!
And thank you for reporting!
a.
124thATC Developer

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:13 am

Rafalec wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:20 pm
ntnll wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm
johnbla wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am
Thanks for the latest beta. Just a thought, when descending it always says eg descend 2,000 feet which I take it to be to descend TO 2,000 feet.

Sometime I get confused as to weather I should descend 2,000 eg from level 50 to level 30 instead of descent to 2,000 feet. Just wondering if it would be better to include the word to. Hope that this isn't too rambling and makes a bit of sense.

Thanks
John
Sorry John, not sure to understand.


RC6 available, link on top
John ask if it is possible to add the word "to" when plugin ask to descend to flight level.
Thanks
Sorry guys, not native English speaker here, I didn't get you.
Definitely a good spot John, easy to fix, probably in the .60 final.

Cheers,
a.
124thATC Developer

ntnll
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by ntnll » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:33 am

ntnll wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:41 am
last tests on RC6 were positive, barring any unforeseen delays, the .60 version should be released later this week
unfortunately I encountered some bugs that need to be fixed, the .60 release has been rescheduled in the next weeks. Hopefully two.
I took advanteg for add the following new features:
- 0000320: [Interface] Manual SID/STAR selection option added - resolved.
124thATC Developer

Rafalec
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by Rafalec » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks for your work .

argonius
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by argonius » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:32 pm

ntnll wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:33 am
I took advanteg for add the following new features:
- 0000320: [Interface] Manual SID/STAR selection option added - resolved.
That is excellent news! Does this include RWY selection, I'd assume it does?

BR
Christian

RandomUser
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: RCs public previews

Post by RandomUser » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi,

hopefully the bugfixes include the broken center handoffs that I've encountered in RC6.

Other than that, my experience with the release candidates for a60 was positve so far.


Since I can't create a thread in the "Suggestions" forum:
What about adding text to speech support for Linux and Mac? Or is that already possible?

If not, MaryTTS might be an interesting solution since it only requires Java as a dependency and offers multiple voices.
http://mary.dfki.de/

Post Reply