Please post your thoughts, corrections and suggestions about the acc.dat here
124thATC Developer

firewings

Re: Area Control Center - ACC.dat general discussion

Post by firewings » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi ;

correction for Algiers Control center :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:40 am

firewings wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 pm
Hi ;

correction for Algiers Control center :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ
Thanks firewings for reporting it, I'll have a look into it.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Code: Select all

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPBC,EPBP,EPBY,EPCE,EPCH,EPDA,EPDE,EPGD,EPKK,EPKM,EPKN,EPKS,EPKT,EPLB,EPLE,EPLK,EPLL,EPLR,EPLU,EPMB,EPMI,EPML,EPMM,EPMO,EPNM,EPNT,EPOK,EPPI,EPPO,EPPR,EPPW,EPRA,EPRP,EPRZ,EPSC,EPSD,EPSN,EPSO,EPST,EPTM,EPTO,EPWA,EPWR,EPZA,EPZG

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm

RandomUser wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Code: Select all

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPBC,EPBP,EPBY,EPCE,EPCH,EPDA,EPDE,EPGD,EPKK,EPKM,EPKN,EPKS,EPKT,EPLB,EPLE,EPLK,EPLL,EPLR,EPLU,EPMB,EPMI,EPML,EPMM,EPMO,EPNM,EPNT,EPOK,EPPI,EPPO,EPPR,EPPW,EPRA,EPRP,EPRZ,EPSC,EPSD,EPSN,EPSO,EPST,EPTM,EPTO,EPWA,EPWR,EPZA,EPZG
Hi RandomUser, thanks for your contribution.
Can you describe the suggested change? I'm not familiar with the Warsaw area.

a.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm

ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Not sure what I'm supposed to describe. It's just a very simplified implementation of the Warszawa FIR.

https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... poland.pdf
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... e-ectl.pdf
http://www.ais.pansa.pl/vfr/aippliki/EP_GEN_4_1_en.pdf

The frequency is from one of the documents. I can't remember which though.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

RandomUser wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm
ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Not sure what I'm supposed to describe. It's just a very simplified implementation of the Warszawa FIR.

https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... poland.pdf
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... e-ectl.pdf
http://www.ais.pansa.pl/vfr/aippliki/EP_GEN_4_1_en.pdf

The frequency is from one of the documents. I can't remember which though.
I was asking to describe because I didn't had idea was the change was, I don't remember the whole acc.dat. I just had a look to the acc.dat and I noticed EPWW was completely missing! I generated the file automatically, so definitely something can be missing. Thanks for report it, I added the line and added few more airports as well:

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPDB,EPDA,EPCH,EPCE,EPCD,EPBY,EPWP,EPWO,EPWM,EPPN,EPPM,EPPL,EPPK,EPPJ,EPPI,EPPD,EPPB,EPPA,EPOP,EPOM,EPOK,EPOD,EPNT,EPNM,EPNL,EPNG,EPND,EPNC,EPNA,EPMY,EPMX,EPZW,EPZR,EPZP,EPKS,EPKR,EPKP,EPKO,EPKN,EPKM,EPKL,EPZK,EPZG,EPZE,EPZD,EPWL,EPWK,EPWI,EPWH,EPWE,EPWC,EPWA,EPTO,EPTM,EPSZ,EPSY,EPSW,EPSU,EPST,EPSN,EPSL,EPSK,EPSJ,EPSI,EPSD,EPSC,EPRA,EPPZ,EPPY,EPPW,EPPT,EPPS,EPPR,EPJL,EPJG,EPIR,EPKK,EPKI,EPZN,EPZL,EPIN,EPHN,EPHK,EPGY,EPGW,EPGR,EPGO,EPGN,EPGM,EPGL,EPGI,EPGE,EPGD,EPGB,EPBT,EPBP,EPBO,EPBK,EPBI,EPBE,EPBC,EPBB,EPBA,EPAS,EPAR,EPAH,EPAA,EPPO,EPZB,EPZA,EPWT,EPWS,EPWR,EPMR,EPMP,EPMO,EPMM,EPML,EPMI,EPMG,EPMB,EPMA,EPLY,EPLU,EPLS,EPLR,EPLP,EPLL,EPLK,EPLI,EPLB,EPLA,EPKZ,EPKW,EPKU,EPKT,EPKH,EPKG,EPKE,EPKD,EPKC,EPKB,EPKA,EPJS,EPEL,EPEK,EPDR,EPDK,EPDE,EPSB,EPSA,EPRZ,EPRY,EPRU,EPRS,EPRP,EPRJ,EPRG

it will be available in the next build.
cheers,
a.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:31 pm

ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am
I was asking to describe because I didn't had idea was the change was, I don't remember the whole acc.dat. I just had a look to the acc.dat and I noticed EPWW was completely missing! I generated the file automatically, so definitely something can be missing. Thanks for report it, I added the line and added few more airports as well:

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPDB,EPDA,EPCH,EPCE,EPCD,EPBY,EPWP,EPWO,EPWM,EPPN,EPPM,EPPL,EPPK,EPPJ,EPPI,EPPD,EPPB,EPPA,EPOP,EPOM,EPOK,EPOD,EPNT,EPNM,EPNL,EPNG,EPND,EPNC,EPNA,EPMY,EPMX,EPZW,EPZR,EPZP,EPKS,EPKR,EPKP,EPKO,EPKN,EPKM,EPKL,EPZK,EPZG,EPZE,EPZD,EPWL,EPWK,EPWI,EPWH,EPWE,EPWC,EPWA,EPTO,EPTM,EPSZ,EPSY,EPSW,EPSU,EPST,EPSN,EPSL,EPSK,EPSJ,EPSI,EPSD,EPSC,EPRA,EPPZ,EPPY,EPPW,EPPT,EPPS,EPPR,EPJL,EPJG,EPIR,EPKK,EPKI,EPZN,EPZL,EPIN,EPHN,EPHK,EPGY,EPGW,EPGR,EPGO,EPGN,EPGM,EPGL,EPGI,EPGE,EPGD,EPGB,EPBT,EPBP,EPBO,EPBK,EPBI,EPBE,EPBC,EPBB,EPBA,EPAS,EPAR,EPAH,EPAA,EPPO,EPZB,EPZA,EPWT,EPWS,EPWR,EPMR,EPMP,EPMO,EPMM,EPML,EPMI,EPMG,EPMB,EPMA,EPLY,EPLU,EPLS,EPLR,EPLP,EPLL,EPLK,EPLI,EPLB,EPLA,EPKZ,EPKW,EPKU,EPKT,EPKH,EPKG,EPKE,EPKD,EPKC,EPKB,EPKA,EPJS,EPEL,EPEK,EPDR,EPDK,EPDE,EPSB,EPSA,EPRZ,EPRY,EPRU,EPRS,EPRP,EPRJ,EPRG

cheers,
a.
Ah, I see! Thank you for including it.

How did you generate the file in the first place?

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:38 pm

RandomUser wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:31 pm
ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

cheers,
a.
Ah, I see! Thank you for including it.

How did you generate the file in the first place?
I collected the info parsing some public database on the Web
124thATC Developer