Release Candidate (RC) Version - Download and Feedback

Forum dedicated to the alpha, beta, and RC versions
oncleseb

Re: Release Candidate (RC) Version - Download and Feedback

Post by oncleseb » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:03 am

Hi,
just begining tests : I've chosen to activate 124 manually (option saved!).
After XP start, in the plugin menu, "start" is not active. I have to open and close Option window to see it.
Thx
Sebastien

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Thanks for all the feedback guys, still testing it, but we're probably close to the release. I noticed some issues testing on OSX, please report any issue on this platform

a.
124thATC Developer

earlcw

Post by earlcw » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Crashed for the first time in awhile.

Simple flight plan CYQX YQX MIVAD CYYT. Prepped and loaded no problem taxied to the runway was just doing the hand off to the tower to takeoff and I lost the reply dialog. Couldn't raise the tower. So since I was still on the ground I hit reset on the plugin which has worked when this happened in prior versions. Nope crashed.

11.34r1 steam edition on Windows 10 with 1907 Airac cycle loaded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

earlcw

Post by earlcw » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:31 am

Ah 38 seems to have gained back a bug I haven't seen in ages. The injection of lat 0, long 0 +/- waypoints. Flight plan was CYYB ODKOB DASUG MEBSI YSP DUPUL CYQT with a star at CYQT NOTER1 and landing at runway 07.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BerlinFlyer56

Post by BerlinFlyer56 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi,

I'm using x-plane on a Mac.

What happend to me is special on airport EDDM (autogen). After order to change frequency e.g. to ground, the change on the radio is done, but the window for communication do not open.

Today I was not able to create and insert the flight plan because the window do not open.

Following remark I found in Log.txt:
124thATC v2.0-a60RC38 14:25:41: DEBUG: customCommandFrequencyWindowToggleHandler called

Is that important?

With regards

Olaf

BerlinFlyer56

Post by BerlinFlyer56 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi,

sorry it is not autogen, EDDM is a gateway scenery.

With regards

Olaf

vittop

Post by vittop » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:13 am

Tested again RC38, C90B KDEN->KMCI via FQF TXC ROVVO as suggested by SkyVector (clicking "Routes" link in the flight plan selection box). No issue at all. I Also retried KPAE->KCLM which was affected by "missing waypoint change indication from ATC" issue, i.e. no heading change request from atc after ULESS to proceed toward ARRIE. This time I used another route, via DIGGN WATTR (the route is among those suggested by SkyVector) instead via SEA ULESS ARRIE ELWHA I was testing previously and that is NOT among SkyVector suggestions. With the new waypoint set I had no issue at all.
Last edited by vittop on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Using XP11.40|Ubuntu 16.04\Mint 18.3|Kernel 4.15.0-70|amdgpu opensource driver]

toelg

Post by toelg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm

ntnll wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 pm
Thanks for all the feedback guys, still testing it, but we're probably close to the release. I noticed some issues testing on OSX, please report any issue on this platform

a.
Hi Antonello,

seems to be very stable now, can't remember any crash so far.

One little bug, I noticed : After take-off I get only clearance for the initial altiude (in this case FL70). For cruise altiude (FL 270) I have to request by the ATC-dialog. This happens at every flight for me. It seems to be since RC38. I have added the bugReport. May be You can have look at this.

Thanks
Dietmar

BerlinFlyer56

Post by BerlinFlyer56 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello,

today I do two more flights.

First from EDDK to EDDM. The departure shows no problems. But EDDM. First I got a wrong altitude for ILS and later on ground I was not able to communicate with the ground controller because the communication window do not open.

The second was from EDDM to EDDF. In Munich I got no chance to hear anything. Also it was unpossible to create and insert the flightplan.

With regards

Olaf

BerlinFlyer56

Post by BerlinFlyer56 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Hello,

as a last test I removed the gateway-scenery and use the default one. No change. So it seems that EDDM is the problem. Why?

With regards

Olaf

toelg

Post by toelg » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:33 pm

toelg wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm

One little bug, I noticed : After take-off I get only clearance for the initial altiude (in this case FL70). For cruise altiude (FL 270) I have to request by the ATC-dialog. This happens at every flight for me. It seems to be since RC38. I have added the bugReport. May be You can have look at this.
Hi Antonello again,

disregard my last post. Altitude clearance seems to work for me again, maybe there was a conflict with another plugin.
However, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks again for Your graet work !

johnbla

Post by johnbla » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 am

A
I notice that when I request a different runway to the one allocated that I never get a reply like OK or runway XX approved. I just get a course change after about a minute. Is this normal? John.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 am

earlcw wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:31 am
Ah 38 seems to have gained back a bug I haven't seen in ages. The injection of lat 0, long 0 +/- waypoints. Flight plan was CYYB ODKOB DASUG MEBSI YSP DUPUL CYQT with a star at CYQT NOTER1 and landing at runway 07.
Hi earlcw,
unable to reproduce the issue. And actually your FlightPlan.kml doesn't show 0 lat/lon in google Earth. I'm unable to find it either in your log. Can you elaborate please?
124thATC Developer

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:32 am

BerlinFlyer56 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:06 pm
Hello,

today I do two more flights.

First from EDDK to EDDM. The departure shows no problems. But EDDM. First I got a wrong altitude for ILS and later on ground I was not able to communicate with the ground controller because the communication window do not open.

The second was from EDDM to EDDF. In Munich I got no chance to hear anything. Also it was unpossible to create and insert the flightplan.

With regards

Olaf
Hi Olaf,
I'm unable to reproduce the issue, I got all dialogs on default scenery ...
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:38 am

Retried EDDT - EFHK (last tried with RC31, which CTD'd) in Zibo's 738X 3.34 with RC38 on XP11.35b4 on Windows 10 1903.
No issues.

Missed choosing my departure runway though and had to restart the plugin while airborne. It'd be nice if you could choose a different runway as long as you're still on the ground.