Release Candidate (RC) Version - Download and Feedback

Forum dedicated to the alpha, beta, and RC versions
doc124

Re: Release Candidate (RC) Version - Download and Feedback

Post by doc124 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:37 am

In my last posting on May 14, I mentioned that I had a flight without crashing. Although there were some ATC issues. But I posted right after landing and parking. Unfortunately, I spoke too soon because when I exited the sim it crashed with the last line in the log referencing 124th ATC. I have attached the bug report and hope it helps you in some way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stewy81

Post by stewy81 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 am

I tested RC34 with x plane 11.34 and I really had no issues, got all my handoffs and landing clearance, hand off to ground went okay, but they told me to taxi to parking, hold short of RWY 27, spelled it out as R - W- Y 27 ..........I didn't need to cross depending on what parking it wanted me in since it never gave me a gate/ Stand to go to...........I went across 27 because was in front of me but did nothing when I held short as asked, also tried switching to tower but got nothing............not sure if you intended for hold short on landing and taxi back to gate, and if you wanted ground or tower to handle the crossing, but it never went further so here is the log. Route was KIND-KCVG and I chose random SID and STAR just to see how it all reacted. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Fri May 17, 2019 3:35 pm

stewy81 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 am
I tested RC34 with x plane 11.34 and I really had no issues, got all my handoffs and landing clearance, hand off to ground went okay, but they told me to taxi to parking, hold short of RWY 27, spelled it out as R - W- Y 27 ..........I didn't need to cross depending on what parking it wanted me in since it never gave me a gate/ Stand to go to...........I went across 27 because was in front of me but did nothing when I held short as asked, also tried switching to tower but got nothing............not sure if you intended for hold short on landing and taxi back to gate, and if you wanted ground or tower to handle the crossing, but it never went further so here is the log. Route was KIND-KCVG and I chose random SID and STAR just to see how it all reacted. Thanks
Hi stewy81,
the plugin doesn't still support the hold short runway.
So this is either:
- an incorrect WED parking definition in the destination airport
- a 124thATC bug, maybe caused by the new WED standard introduced by XP11.33.

Are you using a custom KCVG airport? I'll have a look, thanks for reporting.

a.
124thATC Developer

chrispalf

Post by chrispalf » Fri May 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Hi,

RC34 crashes XP after SID Selection from EBBR Runway 07R routing:

EBBR/07R NIK2J HELEN UL179 GILTI L179 LAM UN57 WELIN T420 TNT ALL.DAYN2A @ FL80.

Parking position S431.

Easy to reproduce and doesn't happen if I moved to a parking closer to 07L so that was the chosen runway. Suspected cause single point SID or something similar.

On my descent suggestion don't worry too much if its hard and could introduce new bugs but to explain I would ask for a lower altitude if I was going to skip the vectored way-points to avoid being given a very steep descent to the ILS.

Best, Chris

earlcw

Post by earlcw » Sat May 18, 2019 12:42 am

RC34 CYQY to CYSJ decending from FL360 just told to continue decent to 7500 when crashed. AIRAC Cycle is 1905 in case that helps.

earlcw

Post by earlcw » Sat May 18, 2019 5:39 pm

RC34 CYOW to CYQM during my decent to CYQM was holding at 15,500 when I crashed.