Please post your thoughts, corrections and suggestions about the acc.dat here
124thATC Developer

firewings

Re: Area Control Center - ACC.dat general discussion

Post by firewings » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi ;

correction for Algiers Control center :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:40 am

firewings wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 pm
Hi ;

correction for Algiers Control center :

DAAA:Algiers Center:127.3:
DAAD,DAAE,DAAG,DAAJ,DAAP,DAAS,DAAT,DAAV,DAAW,DABB,DABC,DABS,DABT,DAFI,DAOB,DAOC,DAOF,DAOI,DAON,DAOO,DAOR,DAOV,DAOY,DATG,DATM,DAUA,DAUB,DAUE,DAUG,DAUH,DAUI,DAUK,DAUL,DAUO,DAUT,DAUU,DAUZ
Thanks firewings for reporting it, I'll have a look into it.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Code: Select all

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPBC,EPBP,EPBY,EPCE,EPCH,EPDA,EPDE,EPGD,EPKK,EPKM,EPKN,EPKS,EPKT,EPLB,EPLE,EPLK,EPLL,EPLR,EPLU,EPMB,EPMI,EPML,EPMM,EPMO,EPNM,EPNT,EPOK,EPPI,EPPO,EPPR,EPPW,EPRA,EPRP,EPRZ,EPSC,EPSD,EPSN,EPSO,EPST,EPTM,EPTO,EPWA,EPWR,EPZA,EPZG

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm

RandomUser wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Code: Select all

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPBC,EPBP,EPBY,EPCE,EPCH,EPDA,EPDE,EPGD,EPKK,EPKM,EPKN,EPKS,EPKT,EPLB,EPLE,EPLK,EPLL,EPLR,EPLU,EPMB,EPMI,EPML,EPMM,EPMO,EPNM,EPNT,EPOK,EPPI,EPPO,EPPR,EPPW,EPRA,EPRP,EPRZ,EPSC,EPSD,EPSN,EPSO,EPST,EPTM,EPTO,EPWA,EPWR,EPZA,EPZG
Hi RandomUser, thanks for your contribution.
Can you describe the suggested change? I'm not familiar with the Warsaw area.

a.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm

ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Not sure what I'm supposed to describe. It's just a very simplified implementation of the Warszawa FIR.

https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... poland.pdf
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... e-ectl.pdf
http://www.ais.pansa.pl/vfr/aippliki/EP_GEN_4_1_en.pdf

The frequency is from one of the documents. I can't remember which though.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

RandomUser wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm
ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Not sure what I'm supposed to describe. It's just a very simplified implementation of the Warszawa FIR.

https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... poland.pdf
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/defau ... e-ectl.pdf
http://www.ais.pansa.pl/vfr/aippliki/EP_GEN_4_1_en.pdf

The frequency is from one of the documents. I can't remember which though.
I was asking to describe because I didn't had idea was the change was, I don't remember the whole acc.dat. I just had a look to the acc.dat and I noticed EPWW was completely missing! I generated the file automatically, so definitely something can be missing. Thanks for report it, I added the line and added few more airports as well:

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPDB,EPDA,EPCH,EPCE,EPCD,EPBY,EPWP,EPWO,EPWM,EPPN,EPPM,EPPL,EPPK,EPPJ,EPPI,EPPD,EPPB,EPPA,EPOP,EPOM,EPOK,EPOD,EPNT,EPNM,EPNL,EPNG,EPND,EPNC,EPNA,EPMY,EPMX,EPZW,EPZR,EPZP,EPKS,EPKR,EPKP,EPKO,EPKN,EPKM,EPKL,EPZK,EPZG,EPZE,EPZD,EPWL,EPWK,EPWI,EPWH,EPWE,EPWC,EPWA,EPTO,EPTM,EPSZ,EPSY,EPSW,EPSU,EPST,EPSN,EPSL,EPSK,EPSJ,EPSI,EPSD,EPSC,EPRA,EPPZ,EPPY,EPPW,EPPT,EPPS,EPPR,EPJL,EPJG,EPIR,EPKK,EPKI,EPZN,EPZL,EPIN,EPHN,EPHK,EPGY,EPGW,EPGR,EPGO,EPGN,EPGM,EPGL,EPGI,EPGE,EPGD,EPGB,EPBT,EPBP,EPBO,EPBK,EPBI,EPBE,EPBC,EPBB,EPBA,EPAS,EPAR,EPAH,EPAA,EPPO,EPZB,EPZA,EPWT,EPWS,EPWR,EPMR,EPMP,EPMO,EPMM,EPML,EPMI,EPMG,EPMB,EPMA,EPLY,EPLU,EPLS,EPLR,EPLP,EPLL,EPLK,EPLI,EPLB,EPLA,EPKZ,EPKW,EPKU,EPKT,EPKH,EPKG,EPKE,EPKD,EPKC,EPKB,EPKA,EPJS,EPEL,EPEK,EPDR,EPDK,EPDE,EPSB,EPSA,EPRZ,EPRY,EPRU,EPRS,EPRP,EPRJ,EPRG

it will be available in the next build.
cheers,
a.
124thATC Developer

RandomUser

Post by RandomUser » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:31 pm

ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am
I was asking to describe because I didn't had idea was the change was, I don't remember the whole acc.dat. I just had a look to the acc.dat and I noticed EPWW was completely missing! I generated the file automatically, so definitely something can be missing. Thanks for report it, I added the line and added few more airports as well:

EPWW:Warszawa Radar:128.775:EPDB,EPDA,EPCH,EPCE,EPCD,EPBY,EPWP,EPWO,EPWM,EPPN,EPPM,EPPL,EPPK,EPPJ,EPPI,EPPD,EPPB,EPPA,EPOP,EPOM,EPOK,EPOD,EPNT,EPNM,EPNL,EPNG,EPND,EPNC,EPNA,EPMY,EPMX,EPZW,EPZR,EPZP,EPKS,EPKR,EPKP,EPKO,EPKN,EPKM,EPKL,EPZK,EPZG,EPZE,EPZD,EPWL,EPWK,EPWI,EPWH,EPWE,EPWC,EPWA,EPTO,EPTM,EPSZ,EPSY,EPSW,EPSU,EPST,EPSN,EPSL,EPSK,EPSJ,EPSI,EPSD,EPSC,EPRA,EPPZ,EPPY,EPPW,EPPT,EPPS,EPPR,EPJL,EPJG,EPIR,EPKK,EPKI,EPZN,EPZL,EPIN,EPHN,EPHK,EPGY,EPGW,EPGR,EPGO,EPGN,EPGM,EPGL,EPGI,EPGE,EPGD,EPGB,EPBT,EPBP,EPBO,EPBK,EPBI,EPBE,EPBC,EPBB,EPBA,EPAS,EPAR,EPAH,EPAA,EPPO,EPZB,EPZA,EPWT,EPWS,EPWR,EPMR,EPMP,EPMO,EPMM,EPML,EPMI,EPMG,EPMB,EPMA,EPLY,EPLU,EPLS,EPLR,EPLP,EPLL,EPLK,EPLI,EPLB,EPLA,EPKZ,EPKW,EPKU,EPKT,EPKH,EPKG,EPKE,EPKD,EPKC,EPKB,EPKA,EPJS,EPEL,EPEK,EPDR,EPDK,EPDE,EPSB,EPSA,EPRZ,EPRY,EPRU,EPRS,EPRP,EPRJ,EPRG

cheers,
a.
Ah, I see! Thank you for including it.

How did you generate the file in the first place?

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:38 pm

RandomUser wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:31 pm
ntnll wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

cheers,
a.
Ah, I see! Thank you for including it.

How did you generate the file in the first place?
I collected the info parsing some public database on the Web
124thATC Developer

tazisdylan

Post by tazisdylan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:38 pm

As a matter of interest, where do you access these are they in the spreadsheet files?

I have an issue in the London area when I get told at times to contact Scottish control even though I am clearly still within the London TMA.

Thanks
Jason

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:27 am

tazisdylan wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:38 pm
As a matter of interest, where do you access these are they in the spreadsheet files?

I have an issue in the London area when I get told at times to contact Scottish control even though I am clearly still within the London TMA.

Thanks
Jason
Those info are in the acc.dat.
I suppose unless there is an issue in the airport associations, it happens because you're getting close to the Scottish area. The plugin basically looks for the closest airport (twice in roughly 3 minutes in order to avoid false positives), and asks you to tune to relative acc according.

a.
124thATC Developer