Unecessary repeated messages and others

Any problem or bug related to 124thATC
Boursin

Unecessary repeated messages and others

Post by Boursin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 pm

Hi Antonello,
4 more annoying bugs please:
- the FMS import doesn't work very well : it gives some numbers at the end, instead of WPs..(whereas their appear ccorrectly in the FMS of 737 Zibo)
- So I have entered the WP manually correctly with FLs (AMORO.FL.340 ...) but the ATC request me to fly at... FL160 ! it doesn't take into account my flight plan?
- When I ask a FL change to 340 (and ATC accepts) , the ATC keeps asking me to return to FL 160 after each WP, as if it forgot its previous clearance!
- When flying 31 degrees (according to my AP+FMC) the ATC keeps asking me to "turn left heading 30 degrees" !!
The air controller is very touchy in your ATC ! :lol:

ntnll

Re: Unecessary repeated messages and others

Post by ntnll » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:32 am

Boursin wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Hi Antonello,
- the FMS import doesn't work very well : it gives some numbers at the end, instead of WPs..(whereas their appear ccorrectly in the FMS of 737 Zibo)
- So I have entered the WP manually correctly with FLs (AMORO.FL.340 ...) but the ATC request me to fly at... FL160 ! it doesn't take into account my flight plan?
- When I ask a FL change to 340 (and ATC accepts) , the ATC keeps asking me to return to FL 160 after each WP, as if it forgot its previous clearance!
- When flying 31 degrees (according to my AP+FMC) the ATC keeps asking me to "turn left heading 30 degrees" !!
As mentioned guys you need to post the log, otherwise I can't help.

- yes that's a know bug for certain not compatible models
- I'll have a look, thanks for report that
- doesn't look a bug. The plugin wants give you some intermediate FL before give you the last cruise FL. Again without log I'm just anyway speculating
- Not happening here, I'll make some tests :)

Rafalec

Post by Rafalec » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:04 pm

ntnll wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:32 am
Boursin wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Hi Antonello,
As mentioned guys you need to post the log, otherwise I can't help.

- yes that's a know bug for certain not compatible models
- I'll have a look, thanks for report that
- doesn't look a bug. The plugin wants give you some intermediate FL before give you the last cruise FL. Again without log I'm just anyway speculating
- Not happening here, I'll make some tests :)
Hello, strange because Zibo 737 is based on xplane 737.
Which model are compatible ?

Thanks

Boursin

Post by Boursin » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:36 pm

ok thanks
unfortunately I have overwritten my Xplane log since then...!
I have DL the .a60RC15 version and try to repeat that..

mostlychris

Post by mostlychris » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:42 pm

I saw this post and just wanted to add that when ATC informs me what runway to expect, it adds waypoints to the route (visible in the FMC) which are all numbers such as xx.xx. Regardless of the number of waypoints added, they are all the same number. I assume this is becuase anything longer than two digit decimals are not displayed. In reading the manual, I am going to assume that it is because I have not copied the nav data to the 124thATC navdata folder and was going to try that later. However, reading this post makes me wonder about that.

Are the decimal numbers showing because there are is no waypoint data that corresponds to waypoint names?