Set flight plane “in flight” ?!

Any problem or bug related to 124thATC
Marco-Maya

Set flight plane “in flight” ?!

Post by Marco-Maya » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:48 pm

I have a problem.
I close the game by saving the flight.
when I resume the flight, the control tower gives me no more information.
if I ask for another flight plan, the plugins request the departure airport but I am already in flight.
How do I request permission for the flight plan “in flight”?

ntnll

Re: Set flight plane “in flight” ?!

Post by ntnll » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Marco-Maya wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:48 pm
I have a problem.
I close the game by saving the flight.
when I resume the flight, the control tower gives me no more information.
if I ask for another flight plan, the plugins request the departure airport but I am already in flight.
How do I request permission for the flight plan “in flight”?
Hi marco-maya,
Simply tune center frequency. The center frequency is available in the fligh information overlay. You can also use the frequency selector. If the dialog doesn't appears, try a plugin reset and try again
124thATC Developer

Marco-Maya

Post by Marco-Maya » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am

When I restart the flight the flight plan is canceled.
In the plugin flight information there is no the center frequency and the other frequencies are "0.00".
In practice, I can not do anything!
The only thing I can do is request another flight plan but the tower ask me the departure airport but I am already in flight!
I keep the airport of departure that gives me and I ask for the delivery.
I follow the proceedings and then tells me to call when I'm in the holding point. but I'm already in flight!
if I put the frequency of the center that now exists, it does nothing. No communication comes out and not exit the "initial call" box.
In the flight information of the plugin does not exit the flight plan and there is still the distance from the holding point. HELP ME! :roll:
P.S: Sorry for the English!! :D

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 am

Marco-Maya wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am
When I restart the flight the flight plan is canceled.
In the plugin flight information there is no the center frequency and the other frequencies are "0.00".
In practice, I can not do anything!
The only thing I can do is request another flight plan but the tower ask me the departure airport but I am already in flight!
I keep the airport of departure that gives me and I ask for the delivery.
I follow the proceedings and then tells me to call when I'm in the holding point. but I'm already in flight!
if I put the frequency of the center that now exists, it does nothing. No communication comes out and not exit the "initial call" box.
In the flight information of the plugin does not exit the flight plan and there is still the distance from the holding point. HELP ME! :roll:
P.S: Sorry for the English!! :D
Please share the log, also read read this
124thATC Developer