Volume control and accent?

Any problem or bug related to 124thATC
jgplarnold

Volume control and accent?

Post by jgplarnold » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 am

How do I control the volume of the ATC chatter from 124thATC? I can hear the XP ATC chatter much louder?
Also I have watched Youtube videos where the 124thATC vooice was a different accent. Thinking that this was 'controlled' by the 'Windows' audio I checked that out according to the 'visually impaired' section of the documentation but I only get to choose from ONE only 'voice'.
Thanks

ntnll

Re: Volume control and accent?

Post by ntnll » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am

jgplarnold wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 am
How do I control the volume of the ATC chatter from 124thATC? I can hear the XP ATC chatter much louder?
Also I have watched Youtube videos where the 124thATC vooice was a different accent. Thinking that this was 'controlled' by the 'Windows' audio I checked that out according to the 'visually impaired' section of the documentation but I only get to choose from ONE only 'voice'.
Thanks

Hi jgplarnold,
if possible, is a configuration of the Operating System. No 124thATC either X-Plane control this behavior. I don't believe anyway is possible.
But in windows you can select multiple voices, have a look into the documentation.
124thATC Developer

ntnll

Re: Volume control and accent?

Post by ntnll » Wed May 08, 2019 9:22 am

jgplarnold wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 am
Thanks
moved in the correct section
124thATC Developer