VFR and traffic pattern

All other discussions related to 124thATC
peroni

VFR and traffic pattern

Post by peroni » Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm

I would like to know if the option of traffic pattern can be implemented or maybe it is already available and don't know how to activate it?

When executing a VFR cross country flight with a GA plane I would expect ATC to direct me to the pattern entry point in the destination airport as opposed to the standard approach from several miles out typical of a larger aircraft.

ntnll

Re: VFR and traffic pattern

Post by ntnll » Tue May 07, 2019 5:29 pm

peroni wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:06 pm
I would like to know if the option of traffic pattern can be implemented or maybe it is already available and don't know how to activate it?

When executing a VFR cross country flight with a GA plane I would expect ATC to direct me to the pattern entry point in the destination airport as opposed to the standard approach from several miles out typical of a larger aircraft.
Hi peroni,
I'm not sure to understand your question
124thATC Developer

peroni

Post by peroni » Tue May 07, 2019 7:56 pm

For example, in the attached picture I'm showing the left traffic pattern for runway 02 at EGHI

I would expect ATC to direct me close to the entry point for the pattern, circled in red

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Wed May 08, 2019 8:53 am

peroni wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:56 pm
For example, in the attached picture I'm showing the left traffic pattern for runway 02 at EGHI

I would expect ATC to direct me close to the entry point for the pattern, circled in red

Hi peroni,
unfortunatly 124thATC doesn't support VFR pattern circuits, it will maybe supports it in the future. Feel free to participate to the brainstorm and vote this feature.

a.
124thATC Developer