Resume your own navigation??

All other discussions related to 124thATC
kgavionics

Resume your own navigation??

Post by kgavionics » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:16 am

Hi
First, i want to thank you for your effort to bring the best ATC app to x-plane!
I've done a few flights with the plugin and i noticed something very annoying which the controller keeps giving the heading for each leg of the flight which is not realistic at all.Normally when you file a flight plan, after take off, the controller should say : "Resume your own navigation" instead of telling you where to go each leg which is very annoying!!
Is there any plans to correct this Please!!
thank you again Antonello and best regards

ntnll

Re: Resume your own navigation??

Post by ntnll » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:18 am

kgavionics wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:16 am
Hi
First, i want to thank you for your effort to bring the best ATC app to x-plane!
I've done a few flights with the plugin and i noticed something very annoying which the controller keeps giving the heading for each leg of the flight which is not realistic at all.Normally when you file a flight plan, after take off, the controller should say : "Resume your own navigation" instead of telling you where to go each leg which is very annoying!!
Is there any plans to correct this Please!!
thank you again Antonello and best regards
Hi kgavionics
Did you tried reducing the heading calls using the given option in the plugin settings? Does it helps?

a.
124thATC Developer

kgavionics

Post by kgavionics » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

yes the option is activated, but still the controller gives me heading vectors instructions!!!

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:55 pm

kgavionics wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm
yes the option is activated, but still the controller gives me heading vectors instructions!!!
Cast the feature you suggested in the brainstorm page, I'll take it in consideration, is a good heads up. Most user prefer to be vectored, over the realism, but I'm quite prone to provide to the users the choose, every time I can achieve it.

Brainstorm here: https://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/ ... vehK7ElJ6w

Cheers,
A.
124thATC Developer