Wind Correction Angle, alt announce, Rnav

Support for any problem or bug related to 124thATC
zayaraq

Wind Correction Angle, alt announce, Rnav

Post by zayaraq » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:03 pm

First I must say I do not know if this is actually a bug or me not using the plugin correctly!
However I have been experiencing this almost forever now. Most of the time it does not recognize the wind speed and direction correctly and even if it does it will not calculate the correction angle thus messing up all of my directions. I'm basically told to turn every few minutes even tho I am following the flight plan via Rnav.
If I remember correctly I do not get the clearance to climb to my cruise alt, but it just shuts up after I have leveled off at my initial T/O alt (also no decsent calls). This might have occurred in the latest beta verion, tho, I'm not sure.

In the zibo 738 it does not seem to be noticing when I use Lnav and when not, thus giving me unnecessary direction calls.

My biggest problem right now is that I can't trust the directions it gives me, because of wind. I do use Active sky with it.

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for the cool plugin! Here's my bugReport in case you need it:
bugReport.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zayaraq

Re: Wind Correction Angle, alt announce, Rnav

Post by zayaraq » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 am

Let me also attach a bug report from a flight where it worked for a few minutes, but then decided to stop suddenly:
bugReport.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ntnll

Post by ntnll » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:14 pm

zayaraq wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 am
Let me also attach a bug report from a flight where it worked for a few minutes, but then decided to stop suddenly:
bugReport.7z
Hi zayaraq,
thanks for your feedback, I'll do some tests and I'll back to you...
124thATC Developer

zayaraq

Post by zayaraq » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:32 pm

ntnll wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:14 pm
zayaraq wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 am
bugReport.7z
Hi zayaraq,
thanks for your feedback, I'll do some tests and I'll back to you...
Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to further info after your tests! :D