Online doc. link working?

NO SUPPORT HERE, just other discussions related to 124thATC
xagen

Online doc. link working?

Post by xagen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:46 am

Hello,
I am trying to have a look at the documentation, but the link given in the Documentation sub-forum keeps kicking me on to a Google Help page about clearing the cookie cache etc. (I tried but it did not help). I'm using Firefox, current version.

Is this just me? If so, is there perhaps an alternative site (or even better, a downloadable version) of the current documentation?

Thanks in advance for all tips!

Rafalec

Re: Online doc. link working?

Post by Rafalec » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 am

xagen wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:46 am
Hello,
I am trying to have a look at the documentation, but the link given in the Documentation sub-forum keeps kicking me on to a Google Help page about clearing the cookie cache etc. (I tried but it did not help). I'm using Firefox, current version.

Is this just me? If so, is there perhaps an alternative site (or even better, a downloadable version) of the current documentation?

Thanks in advance for all tips!
Working for me , with chrome and IE.

xagen

Re: Online doc. link working?

Post by xagen » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Thanks @Rafalec !

I have now tried again, this time with MS Edge; it worked and I was also able to download the Manual as a PDF file. So all is well.
(I understand that I'll have to check for updates as the PDF will be outdated at some point.)

For the benefit of the webmaster, in case it helps:
When I click on the official link in Firefox, I get this error message on the Developer Console:
Uncaught
Object { result: (2) […], body: "[16,\"Request is missing required authentication credential. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/ ... le-project.\"]", headers: {…}, status: 401, statusText: "Unauthorized" }
operatordeferred_bin_base__en.js:101:779
But I am not sure if this refers to the Manual web page, or to the Google Help page to which I am then kicked; it may be just the Help page complaining that I am not logged in to Google. (I had tried that, too, but it still did not help with access to the Manual via Firefox).

Anyhow, I can now read the Manual. :)
Thanks again!