New user confused with radio freqs

NO SUPPORT HERE, just other discussions related to 124thATC
Atlas

New user confused with radio freqs

Post by Atlas »

Hi! New user here, new to civilian flight simming, and so the issue is more likely my own rather than the plugin. I have XP11 installed, updated to whatever the latest version is at this time. I also have Orbx TE GB installed, a few other plugins, and that's it. I was getting frustrated with the XP11 ATC and was directed to this plugin. I've read the manual but probably missed where my issue is resolved so apologies if this is the case.

My issue with the plugin is that I cannot follow the instructions in the manual as written with regards to entering radio frequencies. It seems that the decimals for the plugin is out of place? For instance, the airport I was at (EGVO) had the tower freq at 122.100 MHz, the flight information window is showing 1221.00. The approach freq is 131.300 MHz, the window says 1313.00. Was there any setting I've forgotten to set?

Thanks in advance for the help!
ntnll

Re: New user confused with radio freqs

Post by ntnll »

Which plugin/x-plane versions are you using?

a.
124thATC Developer
Atlas

Re: New user confused with radio freqs

Post by Atlas »

Current version of XP as of now, not the beta one. I'm not sure what happened but deleting the folder and re-installing the plugin fixed this issue.