XP11 on Catalina takes between 5-10 times longer to start than when the plugin is not installed.

Support for any problem or bug related to 124thATC
Ryma

XP11 on Catalina takes between 5-10 times longer to start than when the plugin is not installed.

Post by Ryma »

At this position the XP startup stops for several minutes.

124thatc.jpg

124thATC is deleted again to the delight of my nerves. For me unusable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tlchristy

Re: XP11 on Catalina takes between 5-10 times longer to start than when the plugin is not installed.

Post by tlchristy »

You are touting your MAC OS released in 2019 but you are not letting the DEV know how outdated your system specs may be.

All I have ever seen this plugin do on start up is parse my launch airport location which means it searches "apt.dat" for information about the current airport I am located at. In the "log.txt" it does not take a second to complete this task.

My suggestion is to re-install the entire plugin, launch the sim, select a airport location then close the sim. Read the log.txt file generated by x-plane and look for lines that begin with "124thATC" then respond back here with any problems the plugin detects.